The Movies And Booze Hashtag List
If you're looking for me on a Friday afternoon you'll find me over on Twitter hosting the now iconic Movies and Booze Hashtag Game for the Sean Moncrieff show on Newstalk.
Now in its eight year, the world's longest running scheduled hashtag game frequently tops the Irish trend.
So, in a bid to avoid repetition and for those of you interested in what's gone before, here's the list from 2019 (and some of the best puns) so far:
#GameOfThronesMovies - April 19th
- A Stark Is Born
- Some Like It GOT
- Inglori-Ice Basterds
What's gone before...
- #DutchMovies: Seven Cycle Paths. Windmill & I. Oh Brothel, Where Art Thou?
- #EmbarrassingMovies: Flies Wide Open. Driving Miss Oopsa-Daisy. Dirty Dad Dancing.
- #MentalistMovies: I Know What You Did Next Summer. The Taking Of Pelham 1,2,3...And You're Back In The Room. The Medium Lebowski.
- #PoliticallyCorrectMovies: The Food Preparer, The Individual With Non-Conforming Views on Property Ownership, His Gender-Non Specific Life Partner and Her Associate in a Non-Confirming Sexual Relationship.
- #ClimateChangeMovies: Hope Everything Floats. The World Is Hot Enough. The Greatest Shit Show On Earth.
- #DanceMovies: Whirl, Interrupted. Gyrator's Of The Lost Ark. Along Came A Slider.
- #SuckingMovies: The Bridges of Mad Dyson County! Lozenge Translation. Love Vactually.
- #MunsterMovies: Zoolanger. The BallydeHobbit. Cobh Actually.
- #CanadianMovies: Geese. Aboot A Boy. Saturday Night Beaver.
- #RTEMovies: Teresa Mannion Des Sources. If Beale Street Could Talk To Joe. They Don't Feed The Gondolas, Don't They.
- #ShavingMovies: How Stella Got Her Smooth Back. The Light Muff. Cock Hollywood.
- #ShellfishMovies: Crabaret. The Incredible Shrimping Man. Sea-Bisque-It.
- #SnoozyMovies: Beddrool. Unwakeable. Casablanket.
- #TobaccoMovies: The Sound Of Mucus. Get Catarrh. Vape Fear.
- #BrokeMovies: Creditor Vs Alien. My Own Private IOU. A Star Is Pawned.
Choose A Year:
Foot Note: The Movies And Booze hashtag was started as a result of a really silly conversation between @SeanMoncrieff, @esthermccarthy & @BeerMessiah about the meaning of the word BIN on a wine bottle.