The Movies And Booze Hashtag List
If you're looking for me on a Friday afternoon you'll find me over on Twitter hosting the now iconic Movies and Booze Hashtag Game for the Sean Moncrieff show on Newstalk.
Now in its seventh year, the world's longest running scheduled hashtag game frequently tops the Irish trend.
So, in a bid to avoid repetition and for those of you interested in what's gone before, here's the list from 2018 (and some of the best puns) so far:
#SunnyMovies - 20th April 2018
- Things To Do In Denver When You're Red
- The Devil Wears Nada
- U Burn
What's gone before...
- #CulchieMovies: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner At Lunchtime. My Cousin In Me. We Need To Talk About Cavan.
- #MuppetMovies: Phenomenon (Do do do do do) Phenomenon (Do do-do do). 2001: A Pigs In Space Odyssey. The Kerminator.
- #ReligiousMovies: M*A*S*S. The Nuns Of Navarone. Beauty And The Priest.
- #DaffodilDayMovies: Funding Chemo. I Wandered Lonely As A Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. Give Or Let Die.
- #PaddyMovies: Room With A Stew. The Long Goodbye, Bye, Bye, Bye, ByeBye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye.... Remains Of The Tae.
- #MisogynistMovies: Planes, Trains And Automobiles - How Irish Women Get Their Healthcare. Not Educating Rita. The Men Commandments.
- #SnowmageddonMovies: Lady Brrrrrd. 12 Brass Monkeys. Skifall.
- #RoomToImproveMovies: The Fault In Our Stairs. Cruel Extensions. Any Hall?
- #MafiaMovies: Funny Girl, How? Teamster Act. Indecent Disposal.
- #FingerMovies: Three Emery Boards Outside Ebbing Missouri. The Man From K.N.U.C.K.L.E. Stewart Stiff Little.
- #SadMovies: I Felt Down. The Tear Hunter. Love Prozactually.
- #SaucyMovies: Simmer Hollandaise. Bisquey Business. Weekend At Béarnaise.
- #PirateMovies: 50 First Mates. Jason And The Arrrrrgonauts. Uncle Buccaneer.
- #BickyMovies: A Liga Their Own. Bourbon Cowboy. The Purple Snack Of Cairo.
- #TempleBarMovies: The Englishman Who Went On A Stag Party And Got Sick In A Fountain. A River Of Piss Runs Through It. My Best Friends Begging.
Foot Note: The Movies And Booze hashtag was started as a result of a really silly conversation between @SeanMoncrieff, @esthermccarthy & @BeerMessiah about the meaning of the word BIN on a wine bottle.