The Movies And Booze Hashtag List
If you're looking for me on a Friday afternoon you'll find me over on Twitter hosting the now iconic Movies and Booze Hashtag Game for the Sean Moncrieff show on Newstalk.
Now in its seventh year, the world's longest running scheduled hashtag game frequently tops the Irish trend.
So, in a bid to avoid repetition and for those of you interested in what's gone before, here's the list from 2018 (and some of the best puns) so far:
#MafiaMovies - 16th Feb 2018
- Funny Girl, How?
- Teamster Act
- Indecent Disposal
What's gone before...
- #FingerMovies: Three Emery Boards Outside Ebbing Missouri. The Man From K.N.U.C.K.L.E. Stewart Stiff Little.
- #SadMovies: I Felt Down. The Tear Hunter. Love Prozactually.
- #SaucyMovies: Simmer Hollandaise. Bisquey Business. Weekend At Béarnaise.
- #PirateMovies: 50 First Mates. Jason And The Arrrrrgonauts. Uncle Buccaneer.
- #BickyMovies: A Liga Their Own. Bourbon Cowboy. The Purple Snack Of Cairo.
- #TempleBarMovies: The Englishman Who Went On A Stag Party And Got Sick In A Fountain. A River Of Piss Runs Through It. My Best Friends Begging.
Foot Note: The Movies And Booze hashtag was started as a result of a really silly conversation between @SeanMoncrieff, @esthermccarthy & @BeerMessiah about the meaning of the word BIN on a wine bottle.